21 February, 2006
when I still had my iPod
I sold my iPod last December, and I've been living without it. Life is good without an iPod. But now, I am missing it. Now, I am thinking about getting an iPod shuffle or the new 1GB iPod nano. (I don't really have that much music to carry with me.)
A picture of me when I still have my iPod follows.
more February 2006 blogs. (or 2006 blogs)
from iTunes Store:
disclaimerAntBlog701 is an Antony Shen personal weblog. This blog does not represent SillyDog701. This blog may represent Antony Shen's thoughts or things happened around him. You may not use any contents from this blog to accuse Antony Shen. Antony Shen makes no guarantee about the accuracy of this blog.
* SillyDog701 (front door) - main SillyDog701.
* Message Centre (forums)
* Netscape Browser Archive
* Browser Version Guide
* MacCentre701, Macintosh news and informaiton centre.
- features: H.264 and other codecs comparison
* MozInfo701, Mozilla information and resource centre.
* Switch, simple steps to switch to the browser you can trust.
* Communicator Tips, featured in dynamic HTML presentation.
Get a Blogging Platform built to Grow with Your Business. Download Movable Type Now!
AntBlog701 is proudly powered by
|Page URL: http://ant.sillydog.org/blog/2006/001107.php
[AntBlog701] [AntGallery701 (photos)] [AntTunes701 (music)]
[SillyDog701] [Netscape] [MozInfo701] [MacCentre701][Search] [Feedback] [About SillyDog701] [Sitemap]
Copyright © 2003 - 2015 Antony Shen. All rights reserved. Copyright Notice. Privacy Statement.